Tuesday, January 22, 2013

INCOME REDETERMINATION, request for redetermination information

To do an income redetermination -to renewal your child care- you need a form sent by DHS. If you didn't get it, the client needs to do to the CCR&R and ask for the form.
If any information has change, enter the new information in the area designed for changes of information.